• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our Missing Herald

23 posts in this topic

So listen, I know this has been discussed somewhere on the boards but the threads I read bore no real fruit.

If someone would like to send me a PM explaining where Nick went, that would be fantastic. :whistle: I feel like I've lost a bit of my soul and I eagerly anticipate his return. :preach:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8907395#Post8907395

Persistent arguing and personal attacks

It seems to be his only strike within the duration of the last 365 days so he should return from the cooler in due time depending on the response to whatever was posted.

Nick is alive and well and will be back asap with all the inside movie scoops.

I'm sure he will have all types of Easter Eggs of info for us since he's had a couple days to really search.

I for one want to know his feelings towards the Flash Season 2 premiere. hm

xxx ooo

Rupp

Did the Flash ever get better? I watched the pilot and it didn't interest me. It just felt like a C list show.
I myself refuse to watch this show. Takes a few to many liberties with the source material for my liking. :sumo:

So listen, I know this has been discussed somewhere on the boards but the threads I read bore no real fruit.

If someone would like to send me a PM explaining where Nick went, that would be fantastic. :whistle: I feel like I've lost a bit of my soul and I eagerly anticipate his return. :preach:

moderation is fair and balanced, on the no-spin board, nuff said

Did the Flash ever get better? I watched the pilot and it didn't interest me. It just felt like a C list show.
I myself refuse to watch this show. Takes a few to many liberties with the source material for my liking. :sumo:

Give it a chance fellas. There are some regular "monster of the week" episodes... and a few involving Capt. Cold & Heatwave that really up the cheese factor. In between those is a great story involving the Reverse Flash, some heart felt emotion and one of the better season finales I've seen in a while.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I hear he uses a combination of Google search agents and general research to keep a steady stream of fun information flowing while also avoiding individual threads per each piece of news that comes out. Then at least it makes it easy to navigate all these details.

But I could be wrong.

(:

I hear he uses a combination of Google search agents and general research to keep a steady stream of fun information flowing while also avoiding individual threads per each piece of news that comes out. Then at least it makes it easy to navigate all these details.

But I could be wrong.

(:

Welcome back, brother. You were genuinely missed :whee::luhv: