• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 523

5 posts in this topic

Is this Killer Croc's first app. (in cameo, unidentified, etc.) or is there another one?

Hindsight being 20/20, I do appreciate the fact that DC teased this out 30+ years ago as I just stumbled into a big run of high grade Batmans and Detectives from around there on the cheap and other than the biggie, batman 357 (no doubt yanked before i got there), seem to have gotten the others (gorgeous Batman 358 and Detective 523/524)

Yes, Detective Comics #523 is the first appearance of Croc.

Doesn't seem to be much interest in it at the moment.

I picked up 5-6 9.0-9.6 copies at Baltimore, for the unheard of price of $5/ea...but with the madness of this market, I figured why not...

Yes, Detective Comics #523 is the first appearance of Croc.

Doesn't seem to be much interest in it at the moment.

I picked up 5-6 9.0-9.6 copies at Baltimore, for the unheard of price of $5/ea...but with the madness of this market, I figured why not...

I picked up 9.6 or better copies of 523, 524 and batman 358 for $2 each at NYCC... yes, they came along with a huge stack of nice batman books that have less upside, but i think i will do ok. i have to make up for my bonehead buys somehow.

358 has had some good sales recently