• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MATT BAKER AUCTIONS! Many HIGHEST OR 2ND HIGHEST CERTIFIED! ENDS TONIGHT!

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! Last night, I started a nice bunch of auctions on ebay all featuring covers or cover & art by Matt Baker. I had these books stashed for a while with many of the books being highest or second highest certified copies.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be listing about 50 books featuring art by Matt Baker! This week I am listing about 25 CGC graded items and next week I will be listing a few more slabs plus some raw books. All of these books will be offered at no reserve and starting at $9.99. This is a great chance to fill the holes in your collection on some of these extremely tough and coveted books.

http://stores.ebay.com/COMIC-BOOK-MADNESS/_i.html…

860969238_o.jpg

hey dale - might just be me - but the bob hope 109 may have an image issue -

the list page (following your link above with all the books on screen) - has the image for adventure 375 for the BH (including the mouse over enlarge)

if you open up the auction - the image is correct

hey dale - might just be me - but the bob hope 109 may have an image issue -

the list page (following your link above with all the books on screen) - has the image for adventure 375 for the BH (including the mouse over enlarge)

if you open up the auction - the image is correct

Yeah, I've tried to fix it, but doesn't seem to change.