• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay - revised: wah wah wah

43 posts in this topic

I recently sold a CGC book, I sent the book in the same exact box CGC sends, those double wall oversized 16X12X6 200# test crush proof boxes with bubble wrap and peanuts...Now this guy is telling me the box came crushed and the slab is cracked...I think he's lying.

I recently sold a CGC book, I sent the book in the same exact box CGC sends, those double wall oversized 16X12X6 200# test crush proof boxes with bubble wrap and peanuts...Now this guy is telling me the box came crushed and the slab is cracked...I think he's lying.

Any box can get crushed if someone tries hard enough. Did he send you pictures of the cracked slab?

Any box can get crushed if someone tries hard enough. Did he send you pictures of the cracked slab?

No, This what he sent me for messages. I offered him $12 for a new case. I've already asked him TWICE for pictures of the box and slab. For all I know he could have dropped the slab on the kitchen floor.

Email #1 Did you happen to purchase insurance on the package the comic came cracked?

Email #2 Box came crushed, I can upload pictures for you if you like, I can not just simply purchase a new case that would cancel the rating on this comic.