• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eyeball-Melting Slabs and Raw Books - Closed.

350 posts in this topic

For anyone on the fence, I just got a box of comics from Barton, and I have two words for them: newsstand fresh. It's just like pulling them off the rack. :whatev:

Thanks, David!

(But just to clarify, I started regularly buying the books off the stands in 1979. I wasn't on the planet yet when Tales of Suspense 57 hit the spinner racks. I'm old but I'm not that old.)

For anyone on the fence, I just got a box of comics from Barton, and I have two words for them: newsstand fresh. It's just like pulling them off the rack. :whatev:

Thanks, David!

(But just to clarify, I started regularly buying the books off the stands in 1979. I wasn't on the planet yet when Tales of Suspense 57 hit the spinner racks. I'm old but I'm not that old.)

That TOS 57 is far from fresh off the rack, but the other stuff smells and looks like Christmas.