• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New cover recreation...

30 posts in this topic

how big is the finsished art?

"Original Art" size of around 10.5" x 16.5".

I try to keep the top/bottom dimention between 16.25" and 16.5" and the side to side whatever they calculate out to be.

Golden Age would obvisouly be wider than a Modern. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Who you tryin' to fool. You work in a print shop. How hard can it be...? Xerox, enlarge, and trace with a brush... you ain't foolin' me.

poke2.gif

Rapidographs

740984-series7RoundKolinksy.jpg

wink.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'm even more impressed than before. And I caught your latest inking job on your site a few days ago Rob. acclaim.gif

Thanks, I actually have newer "new" stuff. I can't post any of it yet though. None of it is as intense as the work on that cover anyway frown.gif

Everyone-

I just picked up this cover repro from DiceX. It's pretty bad [#@$%!!!]. I've seen another one he's done in person, and I have to say that scans do them no justice. If you are thinking about having him do one for you, its worth every penny. thumbsup2.gif

Everyone-

I just picked up this cover repro from DiceX. It's pretty bad [#@$%!!!]. I've seen another one he's done in person, and I have to say that scans do them no justice. If you are thinking about having him do one for you, its worth every penny. thumbsup2.gif

He's working on mine next. thumbsup2.gif