• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Store - FF36 8.5, Swamp Thing 37 9.2, Star Wars 1 GS Var 9.8, Outcast 1 & 2

28 posts in this topic

I have a few nice and brand new books up on ebay right now for buy it now or best offer and just reduced some prices. Feel free to message me if you are interested in anything or want to make an offer on some. I got a nice Fantastic Four 36 SS 8.5, Outcast 1 9.8, Swamp Thing 37 9.2, Star Wars 1 GS Var SS 9.8 and many others! ebay id equilibrium-inc

http://www.ebay.com/sch/equilibrium-inc/m.html?_nkw=&_ipg=&_from=&_armrs=1&rmvSB=true

Thanks for stopping by and contact me for any questions!! I may be open to trade on the FF36 for other keys.

Prices lowered on on many books so please let me know if interested in anything. Also, a couple of very nice signature series Star Wars 1 variants as well for any whom are interested with a best offer option. The movie was really awesome for any who went and saw it and the sky is the limit for the future direction and success of the franchise. If you see anything you are interested in I will offer a 10% DISCOUNT on any listings. Just send me a PM.