• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

3 posts in this topic

Normal rules apply. No HOS and no probies. The first unconditional :takeit: takes it and is the ^^

Paypal only. I will ship within 48 hours of exchanging information via PM (i.e. your shipping address and my paypal e-mail address to send the payment). I will use USPS and used plenty of bubble wrap and additional cardboard to make sure this is well protected in its sturdy box, all nice and snug. I will only ship within the United States. Sorry but that keeps it affordable for the buyer and easier on me to ship these out.

Price is $320 shipped for bagged and boarded issues of the Uncanny X-Men #181-325 (missing #266). MY KUDOS THREAD

This lot is a mix of grades. 10-15 in GD-VG, another 20 issues or so in FN-VF and the rest VF-NM- (in my honest opinion - many even higher).

Uncanny Lot as a Slideshow

Uncanny X-Men #181-325 (only missing #266)

***I will also include Classic X-Men issues #1-10 and #14 raw (all bagged and boarded)

Classic X-Men #1-10 and issue #14

:bump: This is a heavy box guys. Shipping alone is going to run me over $35-55 smackers! 145 issues of the Uncanny X-Men and I am including the issues stated in the listing of the Classic X-Men. All bagged and boarded. The box is already packed up super tight and will not have shifting during transit.

Somebody jump on this. :baiting: I need to make room in my comic closet!