• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED -- Thanks to everyone!

542 posts in this topic

RECAP PT. I FOUND HERE. PT. II HERE.

ALL books now 20-40% off -- check recap for details!

Good afternoon everyone! I've made a lot of upgrades on copies in my collection, and picked up a lot of odds and ends over time -- but my wonderful wife has had enough with the duplicate copies and said it's time for the extras to go! :o Apparently, I've been on Double-Secret Probation, and it's time to face the music!

About me: I have had a number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here -- you can see my kudos here. If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

What's for sale: A lot of keys and semi-keys. Some higher grade, some lower and more affordable. A lot of ASM issues, higher grades as we go higher into the run. Some neat stuff, some hot stuff, and some filler stuff. Hopefully, you'll find something you like. :foryou: I also have a thread starting in Copper/Modern with some good stuff there too after this one gets rolling.

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit: in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement. If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp will determine who gets the book.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many, but if I do, it was for a reason hm ).

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost. Sorry, no Media Mail. Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time. :sorry: I will happily combine any orders between my two sales threads. Free Shipping on U.S orders $150 or more ($10 off of shipping for orders shipping to Canada that are $150 or more) !

Payment: Paypal only on this thread, no personal. Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying. Invoices will be sent out at the end of the thread, which I hope to get wrapped up by the middle of the week. If someone wants to check out early, PM me and I'll send you an invoice.

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order. Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, in which case I promise l'll make it right. The main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done. (thumbs u

Finally, anyone spending $250 or more between my two threads will get an additional 10% off their total order, in addition to the free shipping (in the U.S, or the $10 discounted shipping north of the border). That's on top of any discount already applied to any individual book! :banana:

So all that's out of the way -- let's kick this off!