• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY WHAT GIVES ?,..THE MODERATOR A LIBERAL OR SOMETHIN' ?

41 posts in this topic

Destro, there is a "no political talk" rule in the forums, so I'm guessing that's why it got pulled. I don't believe I've ever seen a rule against herpes discussions.

Since you're obviously here only to troll, I'm not sure why you're upset about the possibility of getting another strike. It certainly appears that strikes and banning are your objective. You've already stated many times that you hate comic books. So it should please you to no end that you're on your way to not ever having to discuss them again.

Maybe next you can go to another forum devoted to something you hate, so you can continue to have antisocial fun! The world is your oyster. And if you hate oysters, you can tell the oyster-lovers how stupid they are.

-- Joanna

But the logic of why my thread was pulled and I get strikes,..and possibly banishment....when I am SImply DEFENDING MYSELF is not equitable.

I believe the moderator to b a kind man,...and I am hopeful I will NOT get a strike,..or banned.

I AM SIMPLY DEFENDING MYSELF.

Destro, you have attacked everyone here with your diatribes against the very focus of these forums, comic books. When a group is attacked, they fight back. That is why you have found yourself in a position where you are forced to defend yourself. If you hadn't attacked in the first place, this wouldn't be necessary. So it is difficult to muster much sympathy for your current straights. If you want to be the "bad boy", then be courageous enough to accept the consequences.

If, on the other hand, you want to remain here, make friends, have fun, and enjoy the privalege of a non-strike/non-banned existence, then you should think less about antagonizing people, and more about making a positive contribution. This doesn't mean you have to stop having opinions. It means that some opinions (like "comic books are bad" or "you're all insufficiently_thoughtful_persons") are best left unsaid. Don't talk politics; don't diss comic books; don't antagonize the members of the forum. If you can do that, the strikes will probably stop. You may even make some lasting friends.

-- Joanna

Destro, you have attacked everyone here with your diatribes against the very focus of these forums, comic books. When a group is attacked, they fight back. That is why you have found yourself in a position where you are forced to defend yourself. If you hadn't attacked in the first place, this wouldn't be necessary. So it is difficult to muster much sympathy for your current straights. If you want to be the "bad boy", then be courageous enough to accept the consequences.

If, on the other hand, you want to remain here, make friends, have fun, and enjoy the privalege of a non-strike/non-banned existence, then you should think less about antagonizing people, and more about making a positive contribution. This doesn't mean you have to stop having opinions. It means that some opinions (like "comic books are bad" or "you're all insufficiently_thoughtful_persons") are best left unsaid. Don't talk politics; don't diss comic books; don't antagonize the members of the forum. If you can do that, the strikes will probably stop. You may even make some lasting friends.

-- Joanna

Excellent points Joanna, but I fear it may be too late for Destro. After reading his many posts, I suspect Destro's days are numbered.