• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY WHAT GIVES ?,..THE MODERATOR A LIBERAL OR SOMETHIN' ?

41 posts in this topic

Destro, you have attacked everyone here with your diatribes against the very focus of these forums, comic books. When a group is attacked, they fight back. That is why you have found yourself in a position where you are forced to defend yourself. If you hadn't attacked in the first place, this wouldn't be necessary. So it is difficult to muster much sympathy for your current straights. If you want to be the "bad boy", then be courageous enough to accept the consequences.

If, on the other hand, you want to remain here, make friends, have fun, and enjoy the privalege of a non-strike/non-banned existence, then you should think less about antagonizing people, and more about making a positive contribution. This doesn't mean you have to stop having opinions. It means that some opinions (like "comic books are bad" or "you're all insufficiently_thoughtful_persons") are best left unsaid. Don't talk politics; don't diss comic books; don't antagonize the members of the forum. If you can do that, the strikes will probably stop. You may even make some lasting friends.

-- Joanna

You just typed as many words in one post as Destro has in all of his posts combined.

or...

You just invested more thought and effort into Destro then he's invested in himself.

or...

Talking to Destro about changing his ways is like talking to Ebay about ComicKeys.

or...

Destro has his head so far up his @ss that he can only see the world through his navel, and that's a pretty narrow view.

or...

Oh! 5:00, time to go home. yay.gif

You know , I haven't posted in a little while , but I check into these boards when I can & I've seen your posts!!! And I sense alot of Anger in your post ,What's your Problem?? You want to contribute or do you want to come on having a Attitude??

Because if you do, These people on these boards won't tolerate it , believe me, it will get to a point where no one will respond , so lighten up fer #$% ##$%!!!!

To me your digging a Hole with your attitude,You want attention it seems , keep it up you'll get it ,but maybe not the way you want it!!!! mad.gif

*** You are ignoring this worthless person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed of a troll ***

headbang.gif

O......M.......G.........R........O.........T.........F...........L..........M.......A.......O............ 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Destro: Telling us are'Comics are onFire'................ POINTLESS.

Destro: Telling us the 'Real Money is in Original Art'........ INTERESTING.

Destro: Playing the 'Sympathy Card'.................................. PRICELESS.

For every thing else, USE THE MODERATOR.

makepoint.gif

You guys are taking this guy waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too seriously. Either that or you like to criticize.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This place should be fun, after all.

Destro is, without a doubt, the insufficiently_thoughtful_person formerly known as MMMarvel, Marvelous, and a ton of other shills that have been banned, re-banned, re-re-banned, super-dog-dared-banned, what have you, numerous times over the past year. The political idiocy gave him away.

I predict he won't last the weekend. Unless Arch is off getting some (741500-groucho.gif), in which case the banning will happen on Monday.

741500-groucho.gif.757ee8cbffcddf8298b6be9cc5a3f618.gif

i think serious consideration needs to be given to the possibility of a chemical imbalance, or possibly brain trauma on the part of the thread originator.

in which case we should be offering our love and support, rather than derision and scorn. even though he seems to thrive on the latter, which -- ironically enough -- supports my initial observation

You just typed as many words in one post as Destro has in all of his posts combined.

or...

You just invested more thought and effort into Destro then he's invested in himself.

or...

Talking to Destro about changing his ways is like talking to Ebay about ComicKeys.

or...

Destro has his head so far up his @ss that he can only see the world through his navel, and that's a pretty narrow view.

or...

or...

To put it in terms Mmm will understand, the flaming liberal in me just can't help giving public aid.

-- Joanna

or...

or...

or...

or...

or...

To put it in terms Mmm will understand, the flaming liberal in me just can't help giving public aid.

-- Joanna

grin.gif

My SPIDEY SENSE is smelling a shill,and not just one.What was that word Stan Lee used to say all the time again?

EXCELSIOR!........??? ......... confused.gif........... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif............ confused-smiley-013.gif

Perhaps you guys should all chip-in and get him a check-up from a doctor?