• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALKING DEAD: Flight 462

10 posts in this topic

Anyone watching these?

They are two webisodes in, and it's hard to judge on just a couple minutes, but I like the tension so far.

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/video-extras/fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-part-1

Worth the small time investment so far.

Like the Lost: Missing Pieces, they'll be something I'm willing to waste time on when it's the full 20 minutes together.

agreed.

For now I can't stand trying to see these because it takes several minutes for my browser to load the pop up commercial. I watch the internet spinning wheel of delay for longer than the video itself.

Like the Lost: Missing Pieces, they'll be something I'm willing to waste time on when it's the full 20 minutes together.

agreed.

For now I can't stand trying to see these because it takes several minutes for my browser to load the pop up commercial. I watch the internet spinning wheel of delay for longer than the video itself.

Wow, really?

Mine doesn't have a pop up at all. Just right to the video.

They show them during the show, that's why I watch them.

Ah... I DVR the show and skip commercials. That's probably why I haven't seen them until now.

What is up with the asian woman??? Why so abrupt and hostile???

She's been.....dun dun dun.....BITTEN!!

No, don't think so. I think something else is at play here, but we will see.

I was kidding. lol Being 2 minutes in, it's all these glances back and forth. Nothing to go on yet.