• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Signature Series Opp with LEGENDARY Frank Miller New Spots Open!!!!!!

136 posts in this topic

Haha idk about me making a killing believe it or not a large % of the cash goes back to these guys. I'm just offering to help them out with this stuff. Don't get me wrong I make a little but it's not the piles that it might seem lol.

Andy did sketch on one of them.

But Andy has 5 blanks I gave him that he will be sketching full figures on once he finishes a few others he owes guys on the boards.

Also spoke with Andy today and he will be getting around 5-10 of each hardcover collectors edition they release. He is going to do a head sketch in each of them and we will be offering them here on the boards. So if you haven't snagged a collectors edition and you want try to hold off if you can lol. We will have those in June for sale as a set of 1-8, I should be able to add klaus then as well if folks want him to sketch. I can't promise Frank will be sketching but I can take a list and he will for sure be signing again in june.