• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I sold someone a comic! CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

RULES

I has them. You don't. You no have rules, you no buy books. In other words, only the rule-abiding may buy by and by. Ne'er-do-wells may ne'er buy my books.

SHIPPING

US Only. Cost included. West Coast buyers, you cost me too much money! You get comics in a cardboard mailer, unless you buy a bunch of them in which case you upgrade to a box for $5.

RETURNS

Sure. Same book, same condition, same shipping and comparable packaging, seven days. Regret buyers, find another thread.

PFFT PFFT PFFT PSST SPPPLT

Thor 126. Reader. $35 shipped US.

Extensive spine wear. Top staple detached with signs of rust. Bottom staple attached, for now. PQ: COW.

Looks nice in mylar, for reelz. All the main art is intact and free of paper loss or discoloration beyond normal aging and exposure. Some creasing and NCBs on front. Back cover: foxing, a stain, some paper loss. But why are you looking back here? All you'll see in mylar is a backing board anyhow. Look at the front, for cryin' out loud.

You could press it for a nicer looking book but you wouldn't buy yourself much of a grade bump for slabbing. But why in Odin's name would you slab a book like this? You buy it, you put it in mylar, and you admire it from time to time.

But first you have to buy it.

5iXcMgtl.jpg

7Utw73Xl.jpg

Hulk 102, BIG ★★★ PREMIERE ISSUE!

5.5, $60 shipped from me to you

Presents nicely. I'm guessing it's a tide mark on the interior front cover, outer bottom corner, since the paper's a little stiff and there's some discoloration. If you've ever put a piece of paper down near a water ring on a glass surface and had to whisk the paper away to blot off the water and let the paper dry...that kind of thing, if that makes sense. Some spine roll. OW interior. Nice colors on cover and interior. Sharp looking book.

TblkXQsl.jpg

PFESRMIl.jpg

Presents nicely. I'm guessing it's a tide mark on the interior front cover, outer bottom corner, since the paper's a little stiff and there's some discoloration. If you've ever put a piece of paper down near a water ring on a glass surface and had to whisk the paper away to blot off the water and let the paper dry...that kind of thing, if that makes sense. Some spine roll. OW interior. Nice colors on cover and interior. Sharp looking book.

TblkXQsl.jpg

PFESRMIl.jpg

:takeit:

TblkXQsl.jpg

PFESRMIl.jpg

:takeit:

:winnah:

Thanks!