• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman Covers

60 posts in this topic

Aside from all the infamous covers that we all know and love...

(meaning the ones weve seen hundreds upon hundreds of times)

Here are some Spidey covers that I feel don't get the recognition they deserve.

This cover is sheer brilliant:

cover67.jpg

hail.gif Good choice !!! thumbsup2.gif

ASM101COV.jpg

HOOOLLLYYY CRAAAAAPPPPP! 893whatthe.gif

Destro,

As a big fan of ***ORIGINAL COMIC ART ***** myself, particularly nice covers, could you show us some more of the nicer covers that you have scans for? Do you have a scan of the 39 cover?

Thanks,

Krazy

P.S.--- I apologize for calling you Dupcake, I know NOW that you are not Dupcake. And any ill will is directed at the real Dupcake and not you. Okay?

I like that spidey 75 cover too. The original artwork that Hari has to that one is orgasmic !!! takeit.gif

Yeah, that's an incredible OA cover to own. Hari's got great stuff!

Hi guys,

I've been away from the boards for a few days, giving lectures down at the Cardiology conference in Orlando. Thanks for all the kudos on my cover to #75. That is one of my favorite Romita Spidey covers, aside from #39 and #50, and #69. Something about those Romita covers below issue 100 that really defined the Silver Age to me.

Here's the original art from my collection. I like how I get two images of Spidey for the price of one! smile.gif

romitasr-asm075.jpg

I like that spidey 75 cover too. The original artwork that Hari has to that one is orgasmic !!! takeit.gif

Yeah, that's an incredible OA cover to own. Hari's got great stuff!

Hi guys,

I've been away from the boards for a few days, giving lectures down at the Cardiology conference in Orlando. Thanks for all the kudos on my cover to #75. That is one of my favorite Romita Spidey covers, aside from #39 and #50, and #69. Something about those Romita covers below issue 100 that really defined the Silver Age to me.

Here's the original art from my collection. I like how I get two images of Spidey for the price of one! smile.gif

romitasr-asm075.jpg

hail.gif

I like that issue too, but for a different reason...

it is my birthday comic - 08/69 thumbsup2.gif