• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st appearance of Finn, Rey and Poe

13 posts in this topic

Fellow Star Wars fans!

I'm wondering when exactly will we be seeing the 1st comic appearance of Finn, Rey and Poe? Presumably after the release of The Force Awakens; but my question is how valuable or even how caught after would such a comic be?

As we know that Star Wars #1 is still caught after, but I'm bringing this up as a modern comic.

What do you think?

All comments are welcomed.

Fellow Star Wars fans!

I'm wondering when exactly will we be seeing the 1st comic appearance of Finn, Rey and Poe? Presumably after the release of The Force Awakens; but my question is how valuable or even how caught after would such a comic be?

As we know that Star Wars #1 is still caught after, but I'm bringing this up as a modern comic.

What do you think?

All comments are welcomed.

I'm actually surprised Marvel has not announced an adaptation of the movie. Adaptation of Star Wars movies are part of the whole Star Wars experience for me. I suspect this has to do with the secrecy about the movie and I hope they do publish one sometime next year.

As to your question, I'm positive we'll get comic appearances eventually. My guess, next year. And I'm also positive those appearances will be speculated on heavily ala just about every Star Wars issue that has come out this year!

Some point during the Shattered Empire run is a distinct possibility. Not sure it will show up before the movie hits however. Disney has been VERY tight with plot details, and a comic may give too much away.

Is Shattered Empire over? I though it was a 4 issue mini, with last releasing this past Wednesday?

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these based of established characters from the Dark Horse run of Star Wars?

Do not click on that spoiler tag unless you want to know something that is partly speculation, but detective work revealed this to probably be true.

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS FIRST BEFORE CLICKING!

Anakin Skywalker, Han and Leia's son is Kylo Ren, Rey and Poe are the Jedi Twins (Han and Leia's other kids)

Like revealed in Dark Empire II #5 and 6?

Indeedy :3

When that comic is released I think hoarding is in order; especially for rare variant covers ~

If so the lowest print run, most desirable cover will win the day.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these based of established characters from the Dark Horse run of Star Wars?

Do not click on that spoiler tag unless you want to know something that is partly speculation, but detective work revealed this to probably be true.

Anakin Skywalker, Han and Leia's son is Kylo Ren, Rey and Poe are the Jedi Twins (Han and Leia's other kids)

Shattered Empire reveals that at least half of the above spoiler is incorrect

Indeedy :3

When that comic is released I think hoarding is in order; especially for rare variant covers ~

If so the lowest print run, most desirable cover will win the day.

I've been wondering about the same thing... POTENTIAL SPOILER BELOW! You've been warned!

On to the villain - Kylo Ren! 'Ren' is the new 'Darth.' Kylo Ren is a name given to this individual by the Knights of Ren, which is a small group of darkside junkies (shown in the most recent trailer standing with Kylo in the rain). This is wookiepedia stuff, btw... These fellows are all decked out in ancient Sith artifacts, and this also partially explains Kylo's infatuation with Darth Vader memorabilia. But I think it goes further than that!

I think Kylo Ren is a Skywalker, and the main interest he has in Vader is in being a force sensitive grandson. I think his real persona is well known which explains Finn's surprised reaction when squaring off against him in the snow. One frame Finn looks very confident, and then when Kylo's lightsaber lights up his unmasked face (yes, he is not wearing his helmet in that scene), Finn's reaction immediately goes to being very startled/surprised! I think Finn was very surprised to see who Kylo really was.

That's my theory. He's definitely the main villain in the movie, and that's who I think he is. If I had to guess I would say he is Leia's kid. With whom, I have no idea since the old canon was thrown out (Han and Leia having kids, etc..). Leia looks pretty upset in that trailer... I suspect that scene came after the confrontation in the snow, and Finn dropped the bad news on her.

Just my 2 cents!