• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLETHORA OF PRE-CODE READERS, CRIME & HORROR, SOTI, ONE MONEY

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

offering a lucky SEVEN pre-code reader-grade crime and horror issues, including an L.B. Cole cover, an end of the world splash, an Atlas PCH copy, and an SOTI book, all for the incredibly low price of $120.00, + $5.00 shipping to the lower 48. Canada and Europe slightly higher. No list ppl please. All come bagged, some even boarded!

Leading off, AF Police Cases 9, in Fair condition; L.B. Cole illustrated detached cover taped inside the spine, somewhat brittle. Handle gently when reading.

s1nas3.jpg

wmfgop.jpg

Next we have Crime and Punishment 59, displaying a knife fight; definite pre-code stuff here, and mentioned in SOTI. This is a VG copy, tight, flat, with good cover gloss and almost white pages.

fcc2q.jpg

x3trn5.jpg

The Informer 2, in G condition, detached cover taped inside spine. O/W pages, and an issue that doesn't show up very often.

2zhgnky.jpg

2ajt6kz.jpg

Justice Traps The Guilty 45, VG-, minus only because of a sliver out of the top right side of the FC. O/W flat, glossy, and off-white pages.

2v3ijqh.jpg

119s485.jpg

Murder Incorporated 2, a classic cover image. F/C has low reflectivity, and a small rust stain in the lower staple area. This book had had the last story detached from it. I made copies of the last 10 pages, the first of which is in the second scan. They have been glued into the book. This is a particularly violent story.

o8gf86.jpg

6q8z06.jpg

24b7ot1.jpg

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 30, Joe Maneely cover illustration. G+ condition, detached at lower staple, good cover gloss, white/off white pages.

156a8fs.jpg

o8z3wn.jpg

Forbidden Worlds 34, G+, just wear for the grade. Everything attached, white/off white pages, end of world splash page. I'm only selling it because I have another copy (in about the same condition).

ibmbzo.jpg

23k4ux0.jpg

t89f8j.jpg