• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

29 No Reserve on EBAY WW#85(1st SA), Challengers10, FF7,X-Men2,Aven.3&4 etc.

5 posts in this topic

I just purchased my latest holy grail (Doc Savage V1#9 with Supersnipe) off Ebay this week, so I thought that I'd list a few lower to mid grade items for sale with No Reserve and starting bids under $10.

Board members who bid and win auctions totaling over $75 will receive free prioirty mail shipping in the U.S. Here's the link and listing.

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeB...me=STRK:ME:LNLK

CGC worthy promotional comics:

Blackstone

Wacky Quacky

Willie

Slim Morgan

Tex Taylor

Little Aspirin

The Lone Ranger.

And a listing of Marvels DC's and misc.

(These are not CGC worthy as they are all below Fine.)

Challengers of the unknown #10

Wonder Woman #85 (1st silver age) green dot touch on bottom staple

All American #15

Avengers #3

Avengers #4

Fantastic Four #7

Incredible Hulk #6 (Ditko)

X-men #2

X-men #11

X-Men #22

X-Men #23

X-Men #24

X-Men #30

Manhunt #8 reader with undercover girl.

A few miscellaneous funny animal and esoteric.

My copy of ASM 90 in PGA 9.6 is still going and is at $305 currently and ends in a few days. (I appreciate all bidders who want the book to come to my aid as there is no reserve), a far cry below the $800 that a CGC version sells for. There's definately a lesson in that.

Thanks for looking and bidding.

Thanks for pointing out my FUBAR. stooges.gif I'm an Engineer, not a Doctor, or Computer Whiz....obviously. 27_laughing.gif

By the way, I've pulled out the TOS #39 and FF#5 for scanning.

I'll email you the files after removal from the fortress and scanning. Likely tonight.

I have to send the TOS 39 to CGC to confirm condition as it's a beauty. I also couldn't sell it in good concience without knowing if some hidden restoration escaped me when I bought it in 1983. To my knowledge they are both unrestored.

That also goes for all the books in my auctions (except the color touch on the WW85.)

I black light the books, and go through them thoroughly. None of these are too high grade that I've listed.

Thanks again