• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM 1946 Whiz Comics Wheaties Freebie **UPDATE GRADE IS IN**

14 posts in this topic

I may be the worst internet pic grader so I'll keep my guesstimate to myself, however that is one sweet looking book and the tears don't bother me one bit. I briefly had one of these in my possession and love this unwanted overlooked little book.

2.5?it is tough...does it get a break as it was taped from the beginning?how many pages does the rip on the bottom left corner go through?just the cover?just changed grade as i didnt notice the corner missing...yeah..nice job porc!

Regardless,i love it,and would love to own it,im all hotmand bothered for giveaways!

Trade you some 1990s hockey cards for it., :jokealert: ( but i would)

I don't know how to grade these myself, but they indeed get a grade break. They were all taped, so the color loss on top is the best you can hope for. Finding four tape pulls without any pieces missing is the mintiest you'll ever see on these.

2.5?it is tough...does it get a break as it was taped from the beginning?how many pages does the rip on the bottom left corner go through?just the cover?just changed grade as i didnt notice the corner missing...yeah..nice job porc!

Regardless,i love it,and would love to own it,im all hotmand bothered for giveaways!

Trade you some 1990s hockey cards for it., :jokealert: ( but i would)

both tears only go through the cover

I decided to get it graded by PGX because of the price they charge and the faster turn around time.

I just got an email from them with a final grade of: 3.5 with Off-White to White Pages

what do you think about the grade and what would be a fair market price for the book?

I decided to get it graded by PGX because of the price they charge and the faster turn around time.

I just got an email from them with a final grade of: 3.5 with Off-White to White Pages

what do you think about the grade and what would be a fair market price for the book?

:facepalm:

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey."