• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween Sale: Pence Editions, Keys & Variants! CLOSED

78 posts in this topic

CLOSED

:hi: Welcome to my Halloween Sale! :hi:

tumblr_mqer1unpYw1rf7wxzo1_500.gif

My kudos thread: My Kudos

:rulez:Rules:

- No HOS or Probation listers. I retain the right to refuse any sale. :baiting:

- :takeit: trumps PM negotiations.

- Payment: is via Paypal only. Payment is due within 48 hours of invoice being sent. If you need longer to pay we can discuss via PM. All prices are in USD, but if you are a Eurozone resident we can discuss payment in Euro, as it will be easier for both of us.

- Condition: I have graded these as best I can, and always conservatively. I am not an experienced grader however, so study the scans for yourself :) and please feel free to ask me any questions.

- Postage: I am based in Europe, so shipping will be at international rates for US/Canada (rest of the world please inquire).

1-4 books - $8 ($15 tracked)

5-10 books - $12 ($20 tracked) :news: Postage Lowered!

I insist on the tracking option for purchases over $40, as it will protect us both.

All books will be packaged safely and securely.

- No Returns Due to the postage costs involved.

I will continue to list books up until next weekend, but if you would rather check out earlier let me know and I can send out invoices.

Star Wars #4 John Tyler Christopher Exclusive Bob Fett Action Figure Variant - NM SOLD

(small ding in the upper left front corner, which is more visible on the reverse)

017_zpsnfyogcer.jpg

018_zpstko0hh2q.jpg