• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One slab left (REDUCED) Jimmy Olsen 134, First Darkseid CGC 6.5. 8HR SALE

8 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Board Members,

Offering up two slabs here FIRST at a discounted price. If no one is interested by 5PM today then I'll go post elsewhere.

There are no damages to the cases. ASM122 looks much better then the 6.0 grade it received. Jimmy Olsen 134 is a must if you don't have it yet (and are into DC)

Shipping will be $10 via USPS Priority for US customers. Outside US will be actual cost less $10.

First to claim it wins, unless you're on the probation list. I will not sell to probation list or HOS list.

Returns are accepted within 14 days for any reason, but please be sure you want the book because shipping and return shipping will not be refunded.

Amazing Spider-Man 122 CGC 6.0

Death of the Green Goblin

Follow up story to ASM121 Death of Gwen Stacy

I looked up ebay price and there are no 6.0, there is a 5.0 for $160

Board Price $150 for a full grade higher.

SOLD

123C0DC6-7C96-4DDA-AB9A-A8A197F0B1E6_zps3flkknyu.jpg

Back cover

B5F1F178-DCA5-4E47-9347-60EB647D8C7C_zpspzpk0ito.jpg

CGC Label

E3460E7C-94F7-4B95-BFCC-AEDEDD64F0E3_zpsy7xpk2qy.jpg

That was a bit surprising. I received comments on the Darkseid book, but the ASM sold. Just goes to show you cant predict the Board. It's closing time, if anyone is interested you can find this book on eBay listed at a dollar auction style. Thank you to the buyer and all those who looked.