• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #13, WF #7 & a mid-grade GS X-men #1

8 posts in this topic

Hello again collectors societiors! I've gotten some new slabs from CGC and offer them here first. Take a look and PM me if you're interested! PP or mo please. Thanks for looking! PERP

None of these books have had any pressing. They've been with me a long time...

BATMAN #13 - 5.0

A nice book that presents better than the grade. Dinged by .5 or maybe a full point for the stain on the back cover. Front cover is a deep black w/nice colors and pages are supple. Features a nice WWII Batman as paratrooper classic cover and awesome Joker story inside. SOLD TO COLUMBIA COMICS - CONGRATS!!!

image_zpsva5j2tfl.jpeg

image_zpstfypcg5p.jpeg

image_zps1x1kjb42.jpeg

image_zps6ezsek9x.jpeg

image_zps8nckvvuw.jpeg

image_zpszybmo98a.jpeg

WORLDS FINEST #7 - 5.5

A book that doesn't show up very often, this is an essential WWII classic cover. Great cover colors and block spine nicely intact. Dust shadow keeping out of the upper reaches. SOLD TO BARTH!!! Congrats

image_zpskry6uuik.jpeg

image_zpsmgvaaqbz.jpeg

image_zpsy9ickits.jpeg

image_zpsdbd2rsqj.jpeg

image_zps4deksj0p.jpeg

image_zpsvauwp7c4.jpeg

GS X-MEN #1 - 5.5

Not much to say about this one. CGC says it's a 5.5 primarily because of wrinkling to the back cover. I assume that makes it a good candidate for cpr if you are so inclined. SOLD TO THECOMICSPREACHER!!! Congrats!!

image_zpsakysgmr5.jpeg

image_zpss2zcfrk9.jpeg

image_zpsggtlx3hh.jpeg

image_zpstflhewwk.jpeg

image_zpstdaciy9f.jpeg

That's it for now folks. Thank you so much for looking.