• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks all!!

43 posts in this topic

RULES No HOS'ers or Probies, POS's :rulez:

"I'll Take It" sign (or text) posted in the thread wins over PM's.

PayPal is the preferred form of payment for this sale, however I will accept payment via Personal Check or Money Orders as long as they are received within 7 days and funds must clear before books ship. Shipping is $15.00 via USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the continental USA. I'll ship to Canada as well, as long as the buyer pays the costs. Sorry no overseas shipping. No Returns on graded books please.

SHOWCASE #27 CGC 6.5 WHITE PAGES

Origin & 1st Appearance of The SEA DEVILS - Grey Tone cover by Russ Heath

$300

SC27c_zpsf790ee59.jpg

(back cover scan posted on request)

Would appreciate a back cover shot, for a 6.5 you kinda want to see one, but I will take a chance that it's clean (enough) and say

:takeit:

SHOWCASE #27 CGC 6.5 WHITE PAGES

Origin & 1st Appearance of The SEA DEVILS - Grey Tone cover by Russ Heath

$300

SC27c_zpsf790ee59.jpg

(back cover scan posted on request)

Would appreciate a back cover shot, for a 6.5 you kinda want to see one, but I will take a chance that it's clean (enough) and say

:takeit:

Here you go on the back cover scan - sorry it took so long, I was up late working on these postings and overslept a little. :blush:

If you don't like it, you can get out, but I just looked at it in person and it's very clean. (thumbs u

SC27c_zpsf790ee59.jpg

SC27b_zpszteech32.jpg

OK, all back cover scans are now added, sold books updated - I'm going to toss a book in here that was sold, but the buyer made an error, having had a copy the same grade. It's not a 1st appearance, it's the 3rd appearance of the TEEN TITANS, but it's their first appearance in Showcase - the previous ones were in The Brave and the Bold.

Only cream to off-white pages, hence the price, but it's a sweet looking copy just the same, with bright bold colors. Submitted to CGC by me and has not been pressed.

SHOWCASE #59 CGC 8.5 CR/OW

3rd Appearance of TEEN TITANS (1st in Showcase)

$125 SOLD

SC59_zpsfzbtppc8.jpg

SC59b_zpsh4fd120v.jpg

THREAD CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT.

Still some nice books left:

Flash 106 CGC 6.0 CR/OW 1st Grodd and Pied Piper!

Flash 110 CGC 6.0 OW 1st Kid Flash - coming to TV.

My Greatest Adventure 80 CGC 6.0 WHITE 1st Doom Patrol

Showcase 37 CGC 7.0 WHITE 1st appearance Metal Men & Doc Magnus.

Showcase 55 CGC 6.0 WHITE 1st Silver Age appearance Solomon Grundy and GA Green Lantern solo app.