• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween Horror Sale- House of Mystery- Wrightson,Kaluta,Redondo Art- 1971 SOLD

5 posts in this topic

Up for grabs on this Halloween night are 2 very nice HOM issues. Pay Pal is fine and Shipping will be $3.50 in the USA. Anywhere else and we can work it out. Returns accepted timely.

I picked these up in the last few weeks along with some Neal Adams issues. I only really needed the Adams issues so these can go to a new home.

These are very nice books, both flat and glossy with minor wear. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

HOM Lot of 2 - 2012 Guide Value is about $140....Asking $35 SOLD

195 - 1971 Beautiful Wrightson Cover. Wrightson Swamp Creature Story inside similar to Swamp Thing. N. Redonda art as well among others. VF/NM (Sold to me as VF but his book is VF/NM all day long and would press to 9.2)

200 - 1973 Beautiful Kaluta Cover and Art. Fine+ (Sold to me as VF- but I think closer to F+)

de4ed877-fabd-4003-a1dc-c1aab3c44b2c_zpsrouswjga.jpg