• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fun ways to pass the time waiting for slabs?

47 posts in this topic

I am very impatient. It was my 1st large submission. Now I got about 10 more I want to send in.

Tell me about it. I submitted 90 copies in august and have been checking everyday and it still shows RECEIVED!!!

And I got another 50 ready for round two. Great... Just Great...

I am very impatient. It was my 1st large submission. Now I got about 10 more I want to send in.

Tell me about it. I submitted 90 copies in august and have been checking everyday and it still shows RECEIVED!!!

If you are impatient, sending comics in for grading is nothing more than an exercise in masochism.

If you are impatient, sending comics in for grading is nothing more than an exercise in masochism.

But getting them back makes me more happy than a kid at Christmas. :D

But getting them back makes me more happy than a kid at Christmas. :D

+1

After the first phone call to confirm they got the books shipped in about a month after goto

http://m.cgccomics.com/certlookup/

Put in the invoice number that was on the top right of your paperwork followed by 001.

If nothing pops up try again next week.

If it pulls up a book then you should be getting something in the mail in about a week or two.

Easy way to check when you have no account.