• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: BATMAN #47

10 posts in this topic

If anyone has a low to mid grade copy of BATMAN #47 for sale, I'm interested in purchasing this book. PM me or start a big graemlin festival right here! flowerred.gif

Thanks. I bid on the second one, but got outbid at the last minute. The first one would be great if the cover wasn't cut. frown.gif

Thanks. I bid on the second one, but got outbid at the last minute. The first one would be great if the cover wasn't cut. frown.gif

I've got an unrestored VG+ copy in my inventory, although it does seem a bit pricey due to the strong pound (it's £475, which would've been exactly guide if £1 was still equivalent to $1.55). As I recall it's a pretty decent book. However I understand if it's a bit expensive ($888).

Thanks, goldust, I did get an email from another dealer this afternoon who has a copy, so I'm probably going to go with that one. But I appreciate the offer! smile.gif

I'm watching it. For those of us on a tight budget, it may be the best copy we can afford for a while.

I've got an unrestored VG+ copy in my inventory, although it does seem a bit pricey due to the strong pound (it's £475, which would've been exactly guide if £1 was still equivalent to $1.55). As I recall it's a pretty decent book. However I understand if it's a bit expensive ($888).

Damn English! Christo_pull_hair.gifscrewy.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Damn English! Christo_pull_hair.gifscrewy.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Ah, where would you be without us......... hi.gif