• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
17 17

8,548 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2024 at 12:50 PM, jimjum12 said:

I may have posted some of these already, but Ducks can still be found reasonable and in grade.  They make me smile inside, unlike Facebook and MSN Homepage. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

36bnCSE.jpg

fK6M4lr.jpg

HQbmgEG.jpg

The WDCS 125 is one of the first ducks I ever owned. The first was (I think) 118, with a cover by Kelly of Donald lighting firecracker "candles".

On 3/19/2005 at 12:17 AM, tb said:

Seeing garth's VP1 makes me wish I had copy of this great story to read. I'm looking forward to the new 30 volume Scandinavian Carl Barks Library that's to be released over the next year - the quality supposedly will be far superior to the US editions.

I've posted my "A" copy of MM Mag V1#8 previously. Here is another nice copy of this great cover (which I unfortunately had to sell).

http://hhkkpp.com/CE_M1-8_900.jpg

VP1 Can US.jpg

On 10/1/2024 at 8:28 PM, mlansdown said:

My duck luck continues this year.  I've been looking for a nice example of this book for a LONG time:

Donald Duck's Surprise Party CGC 8.5 OW.jpg

That is definitely some good luck!  Major grats on this one! 

Personally I think you got that at a great price.  That is one of the rarest duck books out there

Can't believe I didn't notice this one on ebay.  I'd have jumped on that one

Edited by Bigphatpaulie

On 10/2/2024 at 5:55 PM, Bigphatpaulie said:

That is definitely some good luck!  Major grats on this one! 

Personally I think you got that at a great price.  That is one of the rarest duck books out there

Can't believe I didn't notice this one on ebay.  I'd have jumped on that one

Definitely a hard book to find in grade.  Thanks!

On 10/2/2024 at 6:06 PM, Bigphatpaulie said:

Here's my latest book added to the family.  Not the highest grade but a Quadruple Cover

wdcas48.jpg

One of my favorite earlier covers - and I've never seen a quadruple cover in a CGC slab.  Nice pick-up!