• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament ??

29 posts in this topic

Whats up with Darkseid? Not a DC guy so have no clue.

In the DCU he is a pretty tough character. He was able to take on many of the JLA without much effort.

The interesting matchups I found would be:

Darkseid v. Apocalypse

Silver Surfer v. Dark Phoenix

Flash v. Wolverine

how does Batman beat Doomsday? I lost Doomsday after he killed Superman. I know he's come back several times, the most recent I've read is when the army of Doomsday's appeared in Superman/Batman, but they were weak, the Amazons were taking them out, and Batman seemed to kill a few with explosive batarangs. But how would he beat the original Doomsday?

I always thought that W.W. was the strongest cat in the DCU?? I guess it depends on what era we are picking from????? How would Wolverine beat Flash??? And who is Quasar??? And why could he beat Hulk????

I always thought that W.W. was the strongest cat in the DCU?? I guess it depends on what era we are picking from????? How would Wolverine beat Flash??? And who is Quasar??? And why could he beat Hulk????

Man, so many questions. This is all just my subjective opinion based on my reading history of both companies.

Wonder Woman is strong, but she is not the best fighter. Superman has been able to defeat her, as has Batman, and numerous other heroes. Strength alone does not automatically make the winner, which is the same reason the Hulk would lose eventually.

I justify that what would the Flash be able to do to Wolverine? Flash is not super strong. Wolverine's healing factor would be able to counter anything physical damage the Flash might be able to inflict. Based upon Deathstroke taking out the Flash in the recent IC, Wolverine shouldn't have a problem either.

Quasar is a Cosmic powered hero from the Marvel Universe. Potentially very powerful, but hasn't really caught on.

There are also a lot more heroes/villains I would have chosen differently than Hobgobby did, but it's his contest.