• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament ??

29 posts in this topic

So I was laying in bed and suddenly had an epiphany. But I have no idea if its already been done on the boards before.

I was thinking about creating a tournament of 64 heroes from the Marvel & DC Universes (possibly a few Image and others). Every few days or so, we'd vote on 4 matchups.

Sound like an idea? Sound fun? If you have any heroes in particular you'd like to see in the tourney, speak now or forever hold you peace. thumbsup2.gif

So I was laying in bed and suddenly had an epiphany.

I usually call that a "hard-on", but call it what you will. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm gonna do this anyway, whether people want me to or not. I've made up a bracket of 64 heroes/villains, and randomly drew names from a hat. Some of the first round matchups are pretty boring because we've seen them so often in comics, but others could be interesting what people think.

Here's the bracket

vstourney1.jpg

What! You mean to tell me Hobgoblin isn't in this list?

Unbelievable!

So tell me, is this Dark Phoenix the old phoneix or the new one?

If it is old school Jean turn world destroyer - she could take all of the badasses

on that list in unison...

Blindfolded!!! headbang.gif