• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament Round 1: Games 1-4

Who would win in a battle between:  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

35 posts in this topic

Venom over Cable: Cable is just a lame character. Venom was pretty cool intially.

Beast over Colossus: I always liked Beast and think his brains would outmatch Petr's braun.

Wonder Woman over Doomsday: C'mon! No contest. Wonder Woman is an icon. She kicks major arse! sumo.gif

Ghost Rider over the Maxx: See "Venom over Cable" response.

I went with Beast as well. Colossus is always thinking about that damn Ust-Ordynski Collective farm in Lake Baikal, Siberia when he fights (or paints, or eat, or anything for that matter.) Beast could get in a few sucker punches while he is distracted.

I went with Beast as well. Colossus is always thinking about that damn Ust-Ordynski Collective farm in Lake Baikal, Siberia when he fights (or paints, or eat, or anything for that matter.) Beast could get in a few sucker punches while he is distracted.

what's a sucker punch gonna do to a guy made outta metal? hank could hit him a hundred times and it wouldn't matter...except for a pair of broken hands on hank's part.

look, here's how the fight goes:

hank says "o my stars and garters."

piotr says, "by the white wolf, i hate that stupid catchphrase!"

hank takes a swing, but piotr, with a speed that belies his bulk yadda yadda yadda, grabs the hapless beast's arms and chickenwings him. hank is then beaten to death with his own bloody appendages.

total time elapsed: 22 seconds.

colossus wouldn't even need to change out of his gear for the next round

what's a sucker punch gonna do to a guy made outta metal? hank could hit him a hundred times and it wouldn't matter...except for a pair of broken hands on hank's part.

hank takes a swing, but piotr, with a speed that belies his bulk yadda yadda yadda, grabs the hapless beast's arms and chickenwings him. hank is then beaten to death with his own bloody appendages.

sign-funnypost.gif

What if he was in human form ?

what if he was stapled to a sheet of plywood? what if he fought with a carrot peeler jammed up his left nostril? what if he had a concrete masonry unit tied to his "little piotr?"

what if he was stapled to a sheet of plywood? what if he fought with a carrot peeler jammed up his left nostril? what if he had a concrete masonry unit tied to his "little piotr?"

If this happened, I would have to say Mark Millar was writing the book. tongue.gif

why would he be in human form during a battle? if that were the case, he'd probably step on a rock and fall down clutching his foot.

So, games 1 thru 4 end in about 10 hours, the results will be posted in the morning (March 9). Games 5-8 are currently being voted on, and 9 thru 12 will be posted this evening.

Great discussions so far on the matchups thumbsup2.gif It's appreciated flowerred.gif