• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed ---thanks

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

So I haven't been on here for a while. I had an unfortunate death in the family, so ive been busy helping my family out and handling bills and costs. Also i just started working for a big Solar Company and thats been taking up all my time. So now im here to raise a little money off some graded books i just got back from CGC. Please ask me any questions and thank you.

1. Unconditional in thread trumps PM.

2. Shipping for any of these books is $10, buy more than 1 its free :applause:

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal

4. Payment due within 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. All Sales are final, NO returns accepted so please check all scans

Get ready for some nice books!!! (thumbs u

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Marvel Super Heroes #18--CGC 7.5--Off white to white pages. This is a cool book, origin and 1st appearance of the Guardians of the Galaxy. GPA 12 month average is $358, GPA 90 day average is $309. My asking price and its very fair is $300

IMG_0306_zpsivpakic7.jpg

IMG_0307_zpsmikj7bqp.jpg

Detective Comics #411--CGC 7.0--Off white to white pages. Another awesome book. This is the 1st appearance of Talia Al Ghul. GPA data on this grade goes all the way to 2006 so 90 day average for a 6.5 is $165 so im asking $200.

IMG_0304_zps8nfz2nem.jpg

IMG_0305_zpsibefqtf4.jpg

Superman #199 CGC 4.5--Off white pages. One of my favorite books, this copy with a cleaning and a press should grade much higher. This is the 1st Superman Vs Flash race. And a justice league of america cameo. GPA 12 month and 90 day average is $67 so im asking $60.

IMG_0308_zpshl1dum7d.jpg

IMG_0309_zpschhvl6al.jpg

So I haven't been on here for a while. I had an unfortunate death in the family, so ive been busy helping my family out and handling bills and costs. Also i just started working for a big Solar Company and thats been taking up all my time. So now im here to raise a little money off some graded books i just got back from CGC. Please ask me any questions and thank you.

1. Unconditional in thread trumps PM.

2. Shipping for any of these books is $10, buy more than 1 its free

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal

4. Payment due within 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. All Sales are final, NO returns accepted so please check all scans

Get ready for some nice books!!! \(thumbs u

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Batman #251 CGC 8.0 White Pages. This is a classic awesome cover made by Neal Adams. Gorgeous art. GPA 90 day average is $598. My asking price for this beauty is $500.

FullSizeRender%2021_zpsgehvktga.jpg

FullSizeRender%2022_zpsum85mynr.jpg

Detective Comics #411--CGC 7.0--Off white to white pages. Another awesome book. This is the 1st appearance of Talia Al Ghul. GPA data on this grade goes all the way to 2006 so 90 day average for a 6.5 is $165 so im asking $200.

IMG_0304_zps8nfz2nem.jpg

IMG_0305_zpsibefqtf4.jpg