• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off Thor 337 cgc 9.8, Preacher, Marvel Graphic Novel 4, 1st Zoom

22 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Small batch of books up for sale today but there is definitely some great books in the mix. Shipping is included in the price of the books within the US. International purchases are great but contact me before hand so we can figure out the shipping cost. I offer a 1 week return policy for what ever reason but you will have to pay return shipping. Paypal is preferred but I'm flexible and can work it out with you before hand. Sorry about the quick pics with the cell phone but the scanner seems to be acting up lately.

Marvel Graphic Novel 4 - 1st Print - CGC 9.4 - $225

Books seems to be dropping lately but I still think its a great future book with a fairly low CGC census.

IMG_1573_zps5hhi3ftj.jpg

IMG_1575_zpstczwocml.jpg

IMG_1574_zpsvqwfl2zb.jpg

I promised quick and easy - so thats it. I'll be running around all weekend so I'll keep this on open until Monday morning. Thanks for looking.

Are all the pictures flipped around? I look at them in Photobucket and they look fine but they look upside down on the boards.
Some are flipped upside down; some are not. :)

Good to know its not just my computer. If anyone needs scans let me know and I'll try to scan them Sunday.

I just bought a 70 long box collection so I'm feeling good. Almost all copper age but there are some keys in the mix. In celebration I'm offering 10% off the listed price if you pay via a no fee method. Thread and deal ends tomorrow night.

I just bought a 70 long box collection so I'm feeling good. Almost all copper age but there are some keys in the mix. In celebration I'm offering 10% off the listed price if you pay via a no fee method. Thread and deal ends tomorrow night.

Oh so you got it! How did you pick it up?

Rented a cargo van and I could probably fit another 20 long boxes in here - driving back from the South bend Indiana area as we speak. I keep wanting to pull over and search a couple boxes. Tomorrow should be a fun but tiring day.

Rented a cargo van and I could probably fit another 20 long boxes in here - driving back from the South bend Indiana area as we speak. I keep wanting to pull over and search a couple boxes. Tomorrow should be a fun but tiring day.

The BEST day.