• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War...War never changes... (The Fallout 4 Thread)

34 posts in this topic

So, who else will be exploring the wastes, searching for bobble heads, and gunning down all sorts of vile raiders and dangerous creatures?

Judging by the scant replies in most of the video game threads, not many. :D

But still, I haven't been this excited for a game since skyrim came out. I just hope it's not a dissapointment. *cough* New Vegas *cough*

You thought New Vegas was a disappointment? I mean, aside from the bugs (of which there were many) I thought it was awesome.

Definitely going to play FO 4, right after I finish Witcher 3....which should be 2017, because that game is freaking huge. And awesome.

I'd love to play it. Alas, I have neither a PC that will run it nor a console. :(

Oh well, I can always fire up 1 or 2 lol

I never got to play the first Fallout, I jumped on with Fallout 2. One of the few PC games I really played the hell out of, being a console guy. Killing Frank Horrigan and Cyberdemons in Doom, good times. :cloud9:

You thought New Vegas was a disappointment? I mean, aside from the bugs (of which there were many) I thought it was awesome.

Definitely going to play FO 4, right after I finish Witcher 3....which should be 2017, because that game is freaking huge. And awesome.

It was REALLY buggy. Had to start over halfway through because it became unplayable. But I just never got hooked into it for some reason. The story was blah, the Vegas setting wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be. It wasn't a bad game, but it felt more like an expansion of 3, instead of a proper sequel.

It's on the list for when I get a PS4. However, as with all Bethesda sandbox games, I'll wait quite a while until it's properly patched.

I'm jelly. Here's hoping it launches relatively bug free. :wishluck:

Did anybody preorder the Pip-Boy edition? I thought about it, but then I realized after wearing it around the house for a few minutes, pretending to scan my dog and making my girl question why she stays with me, it would just end up as one more thing on my shelf that I'd have to :censored: dust.

Still, it looks pretty awesome, and is definitely one of the cooler preorder bonuses I've seen.

I started playing last night and so far so fun. I have played all of them and agree that New Vegas was not as compelling as the first ones, this feels more like the old games, got started with some lock picking and computer hacking. Cant wait to get back into it tonight.

I started playing last night and so far so fun. I have played all of them and agree that New Vegas was not as compelling as the first ones, this feels more like the old games, got started with some lock picking and computer hacking. Cant wait to get back into it tonight.

I've played about 24 hours so far and nowhere near diamond city yet