• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up *LIVE*

750 posts in this topic

Agreed, after someone went to the trouble to choose and send a gift it seems proper to post a pic and public thanks. And I love seeing what's been sent.

I couldn't agree more! But hey, you're talking to someone who has officially given up waiting for even a PRIVATE thank you / acknowledgment from my SS that he received his gift. Let's hope that my situation is very rare and most people are, at least, getting thanked privately for their gifts. But pictures are sure fun to see! I posted mine as soon as I got my great stuff, I know that.

Same boat. My SS recipient never even acknowledged their gifts. Perhaps life has thrown them a curve ball so I will remain optimistic.

I actually hope they are both really rude people... rather than hope that something bad has happened to them. ;) But yeah, I get your point. And I'm sure you share my sentiment that all I really care about is that I'd like to make sure he enjoyed his gift. I don't need some big "thank you" or anything. But the not knowing leaves us wildly speculating all these different possibilities...

I have received my Secret Santa gift!!! There are some phenomenal horror related gifts and one unique OA piece specifically. Will post pics later - I'm stuck at home with the flu and not very mobile.. Thank you toro for the well-worth-waiting-for gifts!!!!

Dan

I have received my Secret Santa gift!!! There are some phenomenal horror related gifts and one unique OA piece specifically. Will post pics later - I'm stuck at home with the flu and not very mobile.. Thank you toro for the well-worth-waiting-for gifts!!!!

Dan

:applause:

Dan

You are welcome Dan, wish it would have come together sooner. But it helps to make the Christmas holiday last a little longer. (It was almost a Secret President's Day)