• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Napoleon Dynamite" Time machine

38 posts in this topic

Tina! Come get some ham!

"I'm gonna throw this football over them there mountains!"

"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

"Vote for Pedro - Pedro offers you his protection."

"Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

"LaFawnduh is THE best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm 100% sure she's my soulmate."

Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore

"Yea, The shading on her upper lip took me two hours alone."

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic

"I do whatever I want to... GOSH!"

"I told you! I spent last summer with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!"

Napoleon - "This is the worst video ever!"

Uncle Rico - "Napoleon, you can... LEAVE!!"

Tina! Come get some ham!

"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

"Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

"LaFawnduh is THE best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm 100% sure she's my soulmate."

Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic

Do the chickens have large talons?

Tina! Come get some ham!

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

I would go back in time to grab X-Men #1 fresh off the shelf, and stop by my dad's house to tell him that he needs to take care of his comics so that his son may have them in at least VF condition rather than GOOD condition.

I'd also go back to my high school days and actually try out for the basketball team, regardless of how the coach felt about me. I know I would have made it, but he was such a [#@$%!!!] and didn't like the idea of marching band members trying out for the team (eventhough 5 of us from the marching band would have schooled the varsity team anyday of the week).

I would go back in time to grab X-Men #1 fresh off the shelf, and stop by my dad's house to tell him that he needs to take care of his comics so that his son may have them in at least VF condition rather than GOOD condition.

I'd also go back to my high school days and actually try out for the basketball team, regardless of how the coach felt about me. I know I would have made it, but he was such a [#@$%!!!] and didn't like the idea of marching band members trying out for the team (eventhough 5 of us from the marching band would have schooled the varsity team anyday of the week).

High school sports are all about politics. I was suprised when I made the baseball team over some of the "known athletes".

Tina! Come get some ham!

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

"She said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak." 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tina! Come get some ham!

"After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man."

Tina! Come get some ham!

"After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man."

"Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true." 27_laughing.gif

Spring, 1940. I'd pick up as many BATMAN #1's that would fit in the time machine.

And I'd purchase it in Hollywood, California, and hope to see Bogey, Cagney, Boris and Bela(and maybe a starlet or two).

No Detective 27's... I'm shocked!

Here's loookin at you kid! thumbsup2.gif

Hey you could have an even worse problem...

where your old man tosses your books and screws you over on your investment totally.

good ole pop. or is that poop? tongue.gif

where your old man tosses your books and screws you over on your investment totally.

My dad actually did somewhat. I had the gold version of Spider-Man #1 by McFarlane. I wasn't supposed to go buy it so he sold it to a friend of his for $5.

My dad actually did somewhat. I had the gold version of Spider-Man #1 by McFarlane. I wasn't supposed to go buy it so he sold it to a friend of his for $5.

I love you pa. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Granny tossed some great books when my father was in the Korean War.

I'd go back to somewhere between 1953-1955 and tell granny not to throw out all my fathers coverless and beat golden age comics including the ones he was given without the logos from his aunt at the five and dime and the ones he started buying when he was about 8 (1938). All in all around 500-1000 comics by my estimation. As a kid in the 40's where swapping and reading everyone's issues was standard, he likely read many thousands.

I'd love to hold and own the books my father had. When I pick up a "new" golden age treasure, I show it to Dad (now 75) and on occasion, he let's me know the story line before I open it up. It's pretty frickin amazing.

The value is in the history and memories......at least to me.

I might even pick up a few new books off the stands in the early 50's. There were a few good ones available even back then.

"Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true." 27_laughing.gif

"I was just busy taming this wild honeymoon stallion for you"

"Yes, I love tech-nol-o-gee, but not as much as you you see"

"I want THAT ship!"

"I caught you a delicious bass!"