• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Bob Camp Sketch

12 posts in this topic

I came up with the idea of getting a sketch from Bob Camp for my Brother-in-law as a Christmas gift this year. I have sent Mr. Camp a few messages on Facebook but he hasn't responded so I figured I would see if if anyone here had one they wanted to sell. Looking to spend $150-200 range.

Thank you,

John

Since we all seem to be sharing our R&S art (hope you don't mind OP), here is my John K painting published on the Super Nintendo R&S Time Warp box. Sorry I don't have abetter pic handy

renblades_zpsih1wmfd0.jpg

Way to casually drop the box art for the greatest Hockey game of all time "Blades of Steel" in the background there Bronty :baiting:

unintentional but thanks for noticing ;):banana:

Way to casually drop the box art for the greatest Hockey game of all time "Blades of Steel" in the background there Bronty :baiting:

unintentional but thanks for noticing ;):banana:

That's fantastic! I was always more of a Nintendo Ice Hockey guy, but BoS was great too.

Thanks! I liked both, its a real coke/pepsi debate ;) but when it comes to the OA, one is a photo cover so blades of steel is really the only choice :) And with that, we've probably veered a little too far from bob camp sketches :insane: with apologies to the OP

250px-Icehockeyvideogame.jpgBlades_of_Steel_cover.png