• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing fantasy 15

33 posts in this topic

Good job doc

couple more reports and he's toast

btw how can someone list a $10,000 item as a new ebay member? when I started I had a $250 limit and I had to earn increases.

How does that work???????

Good job doc

couple more reports and he's toast

btw how can someone list a $10,000 item as a new ebay member? when I started I had a $250 limit and I had to earn increases.

How does that work???????

Do you see where he got the DD cover from?

Yeah, I didn't want to report the DD because I couldn't find where he got the image from. For all I know, he has that one. The AF 15's have red flags beyond just the fact that he has 0 feedback and they are 3-day sales. The first is a reprint that he's trying to imply isn't (plus he lifted the photo from elsewhere on the web where it is properly identified as a reprint), and the second AF 15 image he took from a live ebay sale. I looked quite a bit for the source of the DD image and I couldn't find it. It's not likely to be heritage though because of the black background. It could be metro or clink with that background but I didn't find it there either.

There's no way he's pulling an AF15 scam but meanwhile just happens to have the Daredevil. As Kirstin Dunst would say that 'Strains credulity'