• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Sure.

Deposit $100,000 good faith money into my account and I'll see what I can do.

Since you already telegraphed which books I'll be bidding on for you, I think its safe to say I'll lose my ability to bid on their auctions going forward so compensation will be in order.

In all seriousness, you've dropped hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hobby and are looking for a stranger to help you out? Something is amok here.

I don't know if you were around for Ian Levine's quest for the last few books he needed, but he got taken advantage of left and right.

Desperation causes people to do silly things.

Who would bid for you without cash in hand and how would you know the person would actually bid, pay and send you the books?

I'd look for a friend, a relative or somebody you actually knew.

You need to fix your credit. Forget collecting until you are paid up. Sell some of those books you have at GPA prices and you will be on the way to getting in the black. Let those books pass you buy until your solvent again. It will kick your addiction.

You need to fix your credit. Forget collecting until you are paid up. Sell some of those books you have at GPA prices and you will be on the way to getting in the black. Let those books pass you buy until your solvent again. It will kick your addiction.

I don't have any credit issues. My financial problem was back in 2012 & didn't last long, otherwise I wouldn't have those comics listed on eBay.

I don't have any credit issues. My financial problem was back in 2012 & didn't last long, otherwise I wouldn't have those comics listed on eBay.

Your delinquency issues with HA, brainiac lol

Um...do you have business relationships with any boardies here you could PM directly?

With 1,200 posts surely you've done deals with some good folks here who might serve as shadow bidders.

I suggest he has a good conversation with HA to see how he could get back in their good graces.

Your delinquency issues with HA, brainiac lol

Resolved back in 2012.

Um...do you have business relationships with any boardies here you could PM directly?

With 1,200 posts surely you've done deals with some good folks here who might serve as shadow bidders.

I suggest he has a good conversation with HA to see how he could get back in their good graces.

I tried, but unfortunately to no avail.

I've tried a few members with no luck.

If you have a plan, they may work with you.

"Hey, let me start bidding again!"

"No."

That is not a plan. I would suggest that you go at them with a program to deposit some cash, say 5 or 10 grand. And all of your bidding is capped at the amount of deposited cash. After a couple of successful rounds, see if you can be put back in the regular rotation. Much like like buying and using a pre-paid credit card to repair credit and then applying for a new CC.

"No."

That is not a plan. I would suggest that you go at them with a program to deposit some cash, say 5 or 10 grand. And all of your bidding is capped at the amount of deposited cash. After a couple of successful rounds, see if you can be put back in the regular rotation. Much like like buying and using a pre-paid credit card to repair credit and then applying for a new CC.

seems reasonable, that's good advice.

"No."

seems reasonable, that's good advice.

+1

Definitely good advice. I will try calling them again & see what happens. Thanks.