• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade - World's Finest 232

9 posts in this topic

I am gonna be posting a few of my Wondercon buys of BA books. Some have been posted in the Infinite BA thread but really interested about other's grade opinions. This is the first. Did not scan the back. Will be happy to but is bone white with the same quality as the front. Pages are white. Thanks Ron Murray!

wf232.jpg

9.8 Not a friggin thing wrong with this book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

If I did not know better.. I would swear Pov had [#@$%!!!] alter that scan.

The blues are dreamy, and you can get lost in those black inks.

All of us are fond of saying "The book looks better in person".. well I cant see how that applies here.

That is one sweet book Pov.

Would you say it is among the nicest, cleanest you own?

Ze-

That book means more to me than most issues of WF because I have a distinct memory of buying a copy off of a spinner rack and taking it home. A few other issues from that period, my father bought for me. Your copy of #232 looks like a 9.8.

Cover art has been credited to Ernie Chua (Chan) at the GCD, but I'm not 100% sure they're correct. (Possibly pencilled by Dillin?)