• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM The Tick No. 1 Smash First Issue

11 posts in this topic

And from what I can see, you don't want to slab that copy. :whistle:

I was thinking about CGCing my entire collection...but do you think this would de-value my collection if I get a bunch of 7's and 8's? I really didn't want to redo my collection but I'd like to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

25pmej9.jpg

And from what I can see, you don't want to slab that copy. :whistle:

I was thinking about CGCing my entire collection...but do you think this would de-value my collection if I get a bunch of 7's and 8's? I really didn't want to redo my collection but I'd like to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

25pmej9.jpg

Well, a bunch of 7-8 Grades wouldn't help the resell value I would think.

I'm thinking about submitting the following The Tick Number 1, to CGC to be graded. Would anyone like to post their predictions as to what it will grade as and any comments they would like to share?

1zco7td.jpg FRONT

1gsm09.jpg BACK

Are those white scratches on the book or scanner lens?

I'm thinking about submitting the following The Tick Number 1, to CGC to be graded. Would anyone like to post their predictions as to what it will grade as and any comments they would like to share?

1zco7td.jpg FRONT

1gsm09.jpg BACK

Are those white scratches on the book or scanner lens?

After giving it a lot of thought, I think I'm gonna start with my 1-12 original series. I know I'll probably get some low scores but I might get lucky and get a 9.8 on some of them? I figure I'll spread it out so that I won't have to pay a whole bunch of money up front and it'll keep it interesting. I also want to do my Karma Tornado and Big Blue Destiny series. A lot of those are autographed so I'll probably request the Green Qualified labels. This may take years!

Just keep them as is. 2c

If you want high grade copies, it would be cheaper for you to go out and buy them, rather than submitting your copies. That's based solely on the scan of your #1.

Great books, nonetheless.

Andy