• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight and Tomb of Dracula Sale

4 posts in this topic

Per the usual,:takeit: trumps PMs I have not responded to.

Shipping has been included in the price and will include tracking and insurance.

Overseas shipping will be charged at the postal rate.

Note: I'm not sure if the two slabbed books in this post have been pressed or not

Return Policy:

No returns on the two slabbed books or the raw, because this is a bundle deal. Normally I would offer a return policy for any raw books I offer for sale.

What I have for sale is Tomb of Dracula 1 7.5, Marvel Spotlight 2 9.0, and a raw Tomb of Dracula 10 that's pretty beat up, but all of the pages and staples are intact and not ripped. Asking $320 for the whole bundle.

CGC GPA info on the slabs: Last sale for TOD 1 7.5 was $111 and the last sale for Marvel Spotlight 2 9.0 was $200.

The front of TOD 1

TOD%201_Front_zpsasfif4am.jpg

The back of TOD 1

TOD%201_Back_zpsotyszsfq.jpg

The front of Marvel Spotlight 2

Marvel%20Spotlight%202_Front_zpsczjeniyt.jpg

The back of Marvel Spotlight 2

Marvel%20Spotlight%202_Back_zpsbwml1mil.jpg

The front of TOD 10

TOD%2010_Front_zpsuyja693g.jpg

The back of TOD 10

TOD%2010_zpsegzftpio.jpg

Shipping has been included in the price and will include tracking and insurance.

Note: I'm not sure if the two slabbed books in this post have been pressed or not

Return Policy:

No returns on the two slabbed books or the raw, because this is a bundle deal. Normally I would offer a return policy for any raw books I offer for sale.

What I have for sale is Tomb of Dracula 1 7.5, Marvel Spotlight 2 9.0, and a raw Tomb of Dracula 10 that's pretty beat up, but all of the pages and staples are intact and not ripped. Asking $320 for the whole bundle.

CGC GPA info on the slabs: Last sale for TOD 1 7.5 was $111 and the last sale for Marvel Spotlight 2 9.0 was $200.

The front of TOD 1

The back of TOD 1

The front of TOD 10

The back of TOD 10

TOD%2010_zpsegzftpio.jpg

:takeit:

Return Policy:

The front of TOD 1

The back of TOD 1

The front of TOD 10

The back of TOD 10

TOD%2010_zpsegzftpio.jpg