• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indiana Comic Con - April 29 - May 1, 2016! Ian McDiarmid! Perez & Claremont

50 posts in this topic

I was in Indy late last night and left about 1 PM this afternoon. I saw one billboard for the show and heard 4 commercials on the radio in one hours listening time. Four in one hour. I hope it works out for the dealers so more will come to it. I wish I had planned this trip better so I would have been able to go at least today.

My son and I drove over for Sunday (3 hours away) on a whim to check it out and hopefully pick up a few books.

Had a great time and this being only our second time at a comic convention (St. Louis the other) we were very impressed and felt it was heads and shoulders above our other experience.

Lots more books and the venue itself was much easier to navigate with less crowding in the isles.

Would recommend to anyone!

I gave up on him and claremont. Even mark waid had a big line I skipped on and I went back twice and missed him both times...

I guess they weren't to long for more hardcore fans than myself though

It's a very very good con that will only get better

I gave up on him and claremont. Even mark waid had a big line I skipped on and I went back twice and missed him both times...

sounds like big demand in Indiana. now I don't feel too bad for missing the show - not sure I could have devoted too much time for his line.