• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Night Emergency. OFFERS welcome. BB 28 OW, NOW 17% BELOW GPA

9 posts in this topic

I ship everything in a box filled with peanuts! I take pride in shipping for my books are my babies

Here is my Feedback Thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7880741#Post7880741

GuMiHo Rules :rulez:

1) No HoS or Probies

2) I reserve the right to cancel any sales from people on my "Do Not Deal With" list

3) Due to the value of this book Shipping to US and Canada will have a flat rate of $40 (includes insurance). I will be shipping all items in a box (only way I know how).

4) :takeit: rules all. First :takeit: either in thread or PM gets it (subject to rules 1 and 2)

5) Paypal is preferred method of payment. Time Payments may be discussed.

6) Fair offers or any other questions feel free to PM me.

An emergency occurred tonight and I need to cover the bill right away. it is a little huge so I am going to list one of my grails. I was supposed to keep this until next year when they announce the sneak peeks for the 2017 JLA movie. It kills me I need to move this now instead of next year.

Brave and Bold 28 CGC 3.0 (1st Justice League of America)

*I didn't originally own the book so this time I'm not sure if it was pressed. But upon checking, there are still some bends that can be pressed out if you are into that thing. Check the close-up photo.

Last GPA Sale is $3,395

90 days GPA is $3,103 (trending upward)

My Price $3,050 (fair offers are welcome)

Lastly, all I see are green arrows across the field for all grades (and I know will only get higher by next year)

I really don't want to sell this but I need the funds asap.

BB%2028_zpsls57cazh.png

5944d04e-89a3-4746-99ad-48ee417af594_zpsq0hrgdg9.png

BB%2028%20bend_zps3oybdzou.png