• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Comics # 1

21 posts in this topic

On Ebay..........at the very low price of.......................... Link

That's JP's "million dollar book." 27_laughing.gif

That was the story for a while at least. The story didn't really have legs as it was an insane price for a book that had traded hands in a very public manner at $350,000. Of course, there was also the part about the book never disappearing from his site.

On Ebay..........at the very low price of.......................... Link

That's JP's "million dollar book." 27_laughing.gif

confused.gif

That's not the Pay Copy.

Scribbles and notes on this book would actually raise the price. laugh.gif

foreheadslap.gif That'll show you how seriously I take that guy. I've never even read the description or looked at the book in that listing 27_laughing.gif

Its been on EBay for two consecutive 30-day listings so far, it must be damn expensive to run that listing. Where are all the October copies? So far I have only seen one and it is the Nic Cage copy that Metro has. Oh yes it will be mine.
30 day store insertion fees costs only 0.02 so actually negligible. The final value fees are higher if the book ever sells.

Its been on EBay for two consecutive 30-day listings so far, it must be damn expensive to run that listing. Where are all the October copies? So far I have only seen one and it is the Nic Cage copy that Metro has. Oh yes it will be mine.

Well, you might want to hurry-up and buy it,....they've raised the sell price to $80,000.00. I believe the book was purchased for around $30,000.00? Anyone know for sure? popcorn.gif

Well, you might want to hurry-up and buy it,....they've raised the sell price to $80,000.00. I believe the book was purchased for around $30,000.00? Anyone know for sure? popcorn.gif

$33,350.00