• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coverless Tec27 on CLINK

26 posts in this topic

Any guesses as to hammer price ?? Any complete copy seems to have a ground floor of about 100K , what about this one ?

Considering the Jerry Robinson copy just sold on CL for 29k, I would venture that this copy would be below that at around 25k.

Less.

$21,805

Peter you are on fire lately guessing these early Tec final hammer prices. :banana:

shocked it went so low. u called it

I think it's about a dozen times what I sold it for many years ago. The book would be worth a lot more if the first few pages weren't so rough and taped, and if it had a centerfold. Even an inside missing page wouldn't matter as much as the centerfold, which has more value than other (non-Batman) pages because it can be used to complete another book. (Just as I sold the CF from this coverless to a triad of big dealers who co-owned a book that was ow complete except for the cf)

I thought there were a number of good Golden Age deals to be had tonight on Clink tonight, including the Adventure 48 6.5 that went for only $7.8K or so, and the All-Star 3 9,0R that went for only $9.6K.

Congrats to the buyers on these sales. (I imagine the sellers are a little disappointed.)

I was also a bit surprised the Flash #3 in 9.2 went for only $6800 when the guide was $8500(?).

I got a good deal (at least I think I did lol) on the Flash #20. I won a bit more then what I hoped for but didnt feel I over paid for any of my wins.

Last year at this time I got some good GA deals as well. December (ie Christmas ) related? Still surprised by how low that Tec 27 went --Action 1 Supes story only (similar pq - the first wrap ) went for roughly the same amount.