• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CREED (Rocky VII) starring Michael B. Jordan (11/25/15)

67 posts in this topic

Sylvester Stallone talks to 'imaginary friend' Rocky Balboa

So Sylvester Stallone called Rocky Balboa his "imaginary friend" during his Golden Globes acceptance speech.

Stallone seemed very blown away by the supporting actor award, and he didn't remember the standing ovation.

"I didn’t expect it at all. I don’t remember a standing ovation. I was in shock. Was there really? You’re kidding. I have to get a TiVO. I didn’t expect to win at all. … I got very caught up in emotion. ... It makes me realize in life, it’s not over 'til it’s over. People should never give up trying. It’s a very positive message for everyone."

B8nMedp.jpg

Amazing in that Rocky came out in 1976 and Star Wars came out in 1977 and both had great comebacks this year!

Saw this movie today with my wife finally.

Very uplifting, stands on its own compared to being dependent on the franchise, and Michael B. Jordan demonstrated what a solid actor he is given a good production.

:applause: