• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of 1930's Nude Girly Pulps and Mags First Issues for sale

5 posts in this topic

I have two dozen rare and very rare pulp magazines/early girly magazines issues all ending at auction on either Sunday the 21st or Tuesday the 24th.

Auctions include:

Complete Set of Mystic Magazine pulp

Complete Set of Secret 6 Pulp

First Issue of Snappy Detective Mysteries

First issue of tattle tales

First Issue of Gayety

First Issue of French night life

First issue of Gay French Stories

First Issue of Real Telling Tales

First Issue of Peppy Tales

First Issue of Paris Art

First Issue of Movie Humor

First Issue of Movie Merry Go Round

etc. etc. you get the idea. Tons of first issues of 1930's girly goodness. Most of it is very rare.

I'm matthew42383 on ebay.

Link to auctions only:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matthew42383/m.html?_ipg=200&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_sop=1&_nkw=pulp&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Complete set of Mystic Magazine pulp (very very hard to put together). The set is in mid grade and worth over 1000 dollars. Currently has been bid up to 100.

Complete set of the secret 6. (still kinda hard pulp set to put together). Low to mid grade and worth just below 1000 dollars for the set. Currently bid up to 60 bucks.

These two auctions end in about 5 hours on ebay. Check the top post for the link to them. Come and bid on them so I don't cry about all the money I lost after the auctions. You heard me. Cry. Like a baby. Boo-hoo and all that.

Auctions end in 6 hours.

Most are still at pennies on the dollar.

Very rare early girls pulps from the 1930's.

Most are first issues.

Come and bid it up a little please.

So I don't take a complete bath on them.

Auction link in the top post.

Thanks. - Matthew