• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament, Round 1: Games 9-12

Who would win in a battle between:  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

30 posts in this topic

Nightwing blows. He is just a less gay version of Robin, which ain't saying much.

Which would be a small step above your mother. poke2.gif

If my mom was gay I wouldn't be here. foreheadslap.gif

Really?!? I guess she hasn't told you were adopted then. gossip.gif

I thought you were going to buy my AT 25. Run out of money?

somebody outbid me. I wasn't going to get in a bidding war for it. And yes I did run out of money. Damn that Heritage and their nice books. frustrated.gif

You should stop buying those foolish pedigrees and bottom feed like I do. poke2.gif

A lot of things I need to stop spending my money on, like my ex-wife. devil.gif

I don't have one yet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nightwing blows. He is just a less gay version of Robin, which ain't saying much.

Which would be a small step above your mother. poke2.gif

If my mom was gay I wouldn't be here. foreheadslap.gif

Really?!? I guess she hasn't told you were adopted then. gossip.gif

I thought you were going to buy my AT 25. Run out of money?

somebody outbid me. I wasn't going to get in a bidding war for it. And yes I did run out of money. Damn that Heritage and their nice books. frustrated.gif

You should stop buying those foolish pedigrees and bottom feed like I do. poke2.gif

A lot of things I need to stop spending my money on, like my ex-wife. devil.gif

I don't have one yet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't get one. They are not worth it. Not that anyone ever listens to this type of advice. 893blahblah.gif

I had to go with my guts on this one.

I'd say Ra's um....because I did.

Deathstroke could probably out think the Hulk and yes he's one bad mama jamma.

Magneto would beat Z. simply because he's ruthless....he'd rip all of the iron out of her blood before she could do anything or as mentioned cover her mouth.

I also have to agree that Nightwing would beat Luke Cage. It's the classis stupid bruiser vs. the quick moving and witty fighter.

Again just my gut instinct on these.

Eric

i went with hellboy, luke cage, magneto and deathstroke.

i think the hulk/deathstroke match up is the most interesting....the unstopable force v the smartest man in the dc universe....i think it would be a really great x-over story irl if the two companies could put it together.

Deathstroke is a cool charecter, and I know what he did to Supes, but the Hulk would literally rip him to pieces. All of DS strategys and strikes would just [#@$%!!!] the Hulk off, and as we know...the madder he gets..the stronger he gets. Prime example....first..shockwave(double fist into ground), followed by the Thunder Clap, after these moves....Hulk moves in and....BATHOOOOOM!!!! If DS head did manage to stay attached, his body would hurtle into space..possibly soiling himself in the process...nuff said!!!!

these theories about nightrobin being able to handle luke cage... yeahok.gif

sweet christmas! just because the man talks in jive and wears a pointy metal headband doesn't mean he ain't street smart. plus i think cage fights dirty in this one, and once he gets over laughing at robin flouncing around in his tighty-purples, it goes something like this;

nightwing moves in, looking like an effiminate domino mask-wearing jean-claude van damme.

luke chuckles and says something sassy and vaguely street. robin bounces in and lands a roundhouse spinning backkick, then a knee strike to the solar plexus followed by an elbow to the neck and an open hand strike to the nerve cluster under cage's chin.

cage smirks, grabs robin by one arm and one leg then splits him like a wishbone on a christmas turkey. he ties the boy up in his own entrails, folds him up like an accordian and drop kicks him out of whatever venue they're battling in. then he [#@$%!!!] about his gear getting all messed up, cause that's how he rolls dog

sweet christmas! just because the man talks in jive and wears a pointy metal headband doesn't mean he ain't street smart. plus i think cage fights dirty in this one, and once he gets over laughing at robin flouncing around in his tighty-purples, it goes something like this;

nightwing moves in, looking like an effiminate domino mask-wearing jean-claude van damme.

luke chuckles and says something sassy and vaguely street. robin bounces in and lands a roundhouse spinning backkick, then a knee strike to the solar plexus followed by an elbow to the neck and an open hand strike to the nerve cluster under cage's chin.

cage smirks, grabs robin by one arm and one leg then splits him like a wishbone on a christmas turkey. he ties the boy up in his own entrails, folds him up like an accordian and drop kicks him out of whatever venue they're battling in. then he [#@$%!!!] about his gear getting all messed up, cause that's how he rolls dog

screwy.gif

screwy.gif

opinions are like graemlins. everyone has em and deathlok puts his out there almost more than anyone else