• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

11 posts in this topic

Hello, and thanks for even looking at my thread!

:whee:

My :rulez: are:

No HOSers or probation noms.

PayPal preferred, but other forms of payment are accepted. PM to ask.

The first "I'll take it" wins, timestamp trumps all, PMs included - no butthurt, please

I will ship these books via USPS Priority Mail in the USA. Shipping will range from $8 to $12 for one book, depending on how far away from me you are (I am in NC). If someone wants multiple slabs, I will figure out the shipping charge later, or PM me with your ZIP code & number of books you are interested in. I do not profit from shipping - at most, I will round up to the next dollar, or down to the nearest half-dollar, just to make things easier.

I will ship internationally if someone wants. :) It's your dollar. Just let me know your preference.

No returns on CGC books unless they are damaged in shipping.

I present to you all, my kudos forum, if you so choose to use it: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6543462#Post6543462

Oh, one more thing - click the large "thumbnails" for the full-sized pic. Be warned, these are 3072x2304 in size!

-slym

X-Men #136 CGC 8.5 - $48

Note on this - grader's notes say there is a "medium color-breaking crease" down the center of the spine. I have put this under an intense 100W light, and can find the barest sign of a crease (not a medium one), and nowhere does it break colour. That's why I am asking for more than GPA 8.5, but less than GPA for 9.0

9NJyhQJl.jpg

wKe7mgXl.jpg

nY7dMetl.jpg

-slym