• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella # 3

4 posts in this topic

Just had to share this book as I finally found a nice copy courtesy of Doug Sulipa.

Doug had this graded at 8.5 but I think it might go higher 9.0-9.2? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Opinions...

745688-Vampirella%233.jpg

745688-Vampirella%233Back.jpg

589a8e11c1356_745688-Vampirella3Back.jpg.e76c8b204cffaceeaebe88b558e42f10.jpg

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nize! 9.0 at least - you got in hand? thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Divad,

Yes I have the book and apart from the obvious miscut there is only one tick on the spine to the left and a little below the "U" in the word "Unbelievable". There is also a light stamp on the back cover with the initials "DK". But this issue has absolutly no bindery tears and corners are sharp. Pages are off white.

I don't know others feelingings on this book but I've only come across one other copy of this book in HG back in the mid 80's. A dealer showed it to me and when I slipped it out of the mylar and opened the cover I saw that the first three pages were torn out! 893whatthe.gif He apologized and said he had no idea the pages were missing and put it back on the wall!

When I was a kid I recall this issue could never be found so this is sort of a grail book for me. cloud9.gif

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nize! 9.0 at least - you got in hand? thumbsup2.gif

Extremely NICE! I've seen CGC 9.2 issues that dont look that nice. Just visit heritage and check out their Blazing Combat #4 (White Cover Issue) I think that you will be pleasantly suprised. As long as there isn't anything that we are really missing here.

-bounty